WEBSITE SECURITY SERVICES
The fact that web applications are a prime target for data thieves, hacktivists, and cybercriminals is practically a foregone conclusion. After all, web applications are typically public facing and exposed to threats.
Pervasive – as they are used in support of countless customer, partner, and employee-facing business processes.
Valuable – as they expose material business functionality and often serve as a conduit to numerous types of sensitive data, including personally identifiable and proprietary information.
Vulnerable – as they often incorporate multiple third-party components and cutting edge technologies, and typically sacrifice security in favor of functionality, ease of use, and time-to-market.
Top Web Security Threats
For every single hour that your website is down you lose money. This happens from lost sales opportunities, wasted internet marketing dollars and damage to business reputation. What is the point of fixing malware or other type of hacking issue if you do not implement preventive security?
- REQUIREMENT: To accurately stop attacks, a web application firewall must understand the protected application, including URLs, parameters, and cookies.
- CHALLENGE: Organizations need to block web attacks without blocking legitimate traffic. This may sound obvious, but the solution, unfortunately, is not.
- REQUIREMENT: A web application firewall must include an analytics engine that can examine multiple attack indicators to block attacks without false positives.
- CHALLENGE:Hackers constantly innovate. Whether it is because they are creating new attack tools, developing new ways to recruit volunteers, or honing existing techniques.
- REQUIREMENT: A web application firewall must have up-to-date protection to defeat the latest web-borne threats.
- CHALLENGE: Cybercriminals have become industrialized, using automation to improve efficiency and scale—and, in turn, transforming hacking into a multi-billion dollar industry.
- REQUIREMENT: A web application firewall must be able to stop automated attacks like site scraping, comment spam, application DDoS, and vulnerability scans.
magna tortor.Enim, luctus ut urna in.[/iconbox]
News from our blog[news col=”4″ count=”4″]
It's time to start winning on the web!
We don’t simply launch your project and end it there. We believe in making sure that businesses online strategies thrive and generate excellent ROI.
Experience market domination today!
We leverage our deep insight into a broad range of web services to help bring our clients’ web properties to significant levels of success. We turn your web presence in to your business’s most high-impact revenue engine.